Hot Rod Forum banner

Im new here

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  zonk 
#1 ·
I didnt know were to post this me being a newbie.I thought I would give a little info about me.I am a 29 year old gear head by birth right.My dad built and raced till he couldnt no more because of diabetes and loosing his legs.So I have continued to carry the torch as best as I can.I am a graduate from UKTC in automotive technology.I did this not to long after high school for my own pleasure and knowledge not for my career.Since then I have been building anything on 4 wheels I own to go fast.And that list is to long to post them all lol.I dont know it all but what I do I am more than happy to share and what I dont im willing to learn.I have owned various manufacturers but GM and mostly Chevy is were my loyalty is.I have visit alot of boards but this one is by far about the best one I have come across.And that is why I joined.Well just wanted to say hello before I posted up and some one said who is he lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.