Hot Rod Forum banner

Inexpensive 8 lug rims

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  70chevy 
#1 ·
I've been looking around on the internet and can't find any site that sells some kind of inexpensive 8 lug rim. I'm looking for something like the 15x8 eagles that they sell in summit and jegs for about 100 a pop. The rims I have now are the rusty old factory rims and I'd like to get something to give it a more modern look. All I can find are 1000 - 1500 a set billet alloy rims, and I really don't want or need that kind of bling. Just a little mild customization. 'preciate it.

Travis

#3 ·
do you have a flea market in your area?
we have a place called Traders Village that we go to for things like this.
my dad just bought a brand new set of factory take offs (16 inch aluminum 8 lug tires and wheels) for his 1998 chevy 3/4 ton pu, for $475.

#5 ·
FAST CHEVY: Yeah, I like the looks of those rims, but do they have the same lug spacing as a chevy pattern? Might find some at a wrecking yard!

akm: We've got plenty of flea markets around, I just didn't think about looking there for rims, duh! What was I thinking? Hmm, I guess I know where I'm goin my next weekend off.

70chevy: I don't have an ebay account, and probably won't get one for some time to come. I don't trust myself that much, and am kinda wary of buying things off the net, guess I'm stuck in the dark ages. But I think I'll try the wrecking yards and flea markets, maybe even the parts section of the classifieds.
Thanks fellas!

Travis

#6 ·
your really missing out i got a TON of stuff off Ebay for WAY LESS than retail, i got 4 alpine (brand new type S) speakers for the price of one set retail, ALpine head unit for 60 bucks less than retail, undercarriage lights for 80 less, screen for 60 less, all kinds of stuff, plus they have hard to find items. But i understand what you mean i would probally be better off having never found ebay myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.