Hot Rod Forum banner

Inexspensive rebuild kits

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Studebaker 
#1 ·
I'm looking for an inexspensive, but pretty good quality rebuild kits for a 400 pontiac of the '77 vintage.

Not looking for anything special just a good rebuild kit so I can get the sucker put back together without all the nasties and make it somewhat dependable :cool:

HK

#7 ·
Got Summit and Jegs, both too exspensive.

Just wonderd if any one else has stumbled apon a great deal, which Northern Auto parts is the best deal I've found yet.

Milk, we gots some, vitamin D goodstuff with all the fat and stuff the docs say will kill you. If I can see through the milk I ain't drinkin it!

HK

#10 ·
I have purchased many engine kits from Northern Auto Supply and they are very good to deal with. I don't think anyone can beat their basic 350 chevy engine kit price. The 350 kit is about $154.00 and includes everything. I always request an upgrade to Felpro gaskets and a performance cam wich only brings the cost up to about $200.00 for the 350 Chevy kit. All the parts are name brand and of very good quality.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.