Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Info on Synthetic oil & gear oil
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 11:13 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Synthetic Oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Amatuzio is a pioneer in the synthetic oil business. I believe they started in the early 70s. Here's an article that appeared in the Duluth news today about him. here I use synthetic oil in all my vehicles. Dan
Hello Dan,
I have used Mobil 1 Synthetic oil ever sence I bought my new F-150 Ford Truck, and have used it in my new Tractor I bought 11 years ago.I use Synthetic in everthing that has a motor.After reading about Amsoil I was sold on it. I like the way they do business and stand behind ther product and the way the make everthing, oil filters air & ect.
I became a Perferred Coustomer so I can get it at dealer price which I have already done. I have changed all my motors over to Amsoil oil. my desial pusher takes 5 gallons I will change it over soon to Amsoil and filters.
I want to thank all you guys for all your help. I will keep all you informed on my Knees.I hope the new ones will help me get rid of the pain and I can walk better.
Thanks for all your support and God Bless everyone.This is a GREAT GROUP.
PS:Thanks to Oldred for all the help on my new air compressor and telling me how to pipe it in when I get it and the extra stuff i need for it .
Thanks, Kenny G