Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Installed Engine In Truck, Something Not Right. Need Help ASAP.
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:51 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

I am using the knock sensor that came on the 305. I take it that its a 305 knock sensor. Also there is nothing wrong with putting a 305 in this. It is far from a performance engine. Beside I am using the roller block that came out of it (350) and going to do something with it cant decide yet. Might put it back in the truck with HEI System. But anyway I got a new knock pigtail and got it plugged in. Dont Know if that knock sensor is good but guess i should get one. Got all my vaccum lines hooked up right, all my plug wires are right, distributor cap is right, got new plugs and wires, and this thing is missing. I said before at idle its fine but i take that back its not. its missing all the time. Keep in mind it wasn like this before. This is why I hate ****in computers. all the money I got in this son of a ***** I coulda just went to hei and got better results, except for gas mileage

Anything else that could make it miss like this. Think it could be the harmonic balance is not right. this is the one I got with it but the block is bored 60 and it looks like a stock balancer. Maybe could try a 350 balancer or maybe Im just thuinking to ****in hard. What ya think guys, Im bout to roll this peice of **** in the lake.