Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Intake + Carb for 305HO then to built 350 (74')
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 08:32 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Bukweet,
Nothing has change on that acpect of things yet, even though it may have been a long time ago. The only problem is, I am originally from PA which, where I lived they hooked a hose to your exhaust and it had to pass some strick guidlines. As for registering your vehicle, you have to register it where you live or your home of residency, I am married now and I claim Texas. From what my wife has stated she says they have some strick testing down in Houston area, So I am better off right now trying for the Louisiana Inspection. As I was with getting it registered here in Missouri. My Durango is new and my wife drives that, but my 1984 Dodge D350 has no Cats, no emissions on the engines, Glass paks, and true dual exhuast. This was the way I bought it and I am going to start working on making that a bit more legal when I get a chance, but for now I am not that worried, it has about 9 months left before next registration. Will figure it out when the time comes closer. For now I am working on my Camaro. I want a performance Car but somewhat nice to drive. I have a guy offering some TPI equipment and it looks to be in good shape so if things work out right I am going to try that one out to go on the 350. This will make meeting emissions a bit more easier to get everything hooked up. Thanks LeRoy
If some people have some insite on TPI units, ie... Best place to buy them, performance mods.. wiring harnesses, Please send some feedback. Thanks LeRoy