Originally Posted by Frankinforesthill
1. Is the guage in the car mechanical or electric?
2. Did you check engine temp. with known good guage?
3. Is vent air going through the heater or just towards it?
4. What controls the vent? (don't tell me your right hand)
5. Is there a thermostat of the correct rating in the engine?
Later, Frank and yes the cake girl is a cutie!
Thanks Frank, she is very loved that's for sure.
1. It's electric.
2. No, the thing is it reads low 99% of the time and when it goes up, it makes sense.
3. It goes thru it, into the interior.
4. Yes my right hand which pulls a vent open or closed that is over the heater core.