Hot Rod Forum banner

Interior help

884 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  DanTwoLakes 
#1 · (Edited)
After 6 yrs I've finally got the outside of my car 95% finished now on to the interior. When I bought the car there was no interior in the car just 2 race seats. I need to know I what order does the interior need to go back together. Also need some input on where to purchase , floor heat protection, carpet, door panels, headliner, etc.
The back bumper is on now but didn't have a pic.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
If you want new interior parts like door panels, seat covers, headliners, etc. there are lots of places on the internet to get those items. One of them is Legendary Auto Interiors, and another is Muscle Factory. I have bought parts from both, and was pleased with what I got.

The order they go back together isn't really important, but I like to put the headliner in first, along with any windlace that may go around your window openings, which would have to be the first thing put in. Do the rear door panels, package shelf, and sail panels with the seats out, then the carpet, then install the seats, the front door panels, and the sun visors.

Sound proofing products like Fat Mat, etc. are also available on the internet. That has to go in before you install the carpet, obviously.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.