Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Interior suggestions?
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 09:05 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

well....... now first off, you pick colors that will please you, and your wife of course, cause you know if mama aint happy aint nobody happy!.....lol.... but theres a bunch of choices when it comes to interior colors.... just 1 sample book I have I bet has 150 swatches of different material, whew, sometimes its over whelming....... ok..... now that I have you more confused than ever....lol....... sorry...... but you could go all black, you could go all green, you could go black with some green accents in the seats and door panels, you could go even do a green and white with a white headliner........ now I'm not sure on a rambler but you can probably buy a premolded carpet, usually from 100 to 150, and a deluxe headliner kit that comes with sail panels and enough material to do sun visors too for 120 to 150, you can make door panels, theres a how-to that dan twolakes put together thats very helpful..... and theres always a light sand color ( tan ) that you see in many, many cars, no matter the color, seen it in red, blue, black, orange, the list goes on and on..... check out the 32 ford I did here, its some color of purple and it looked good in all tan.
check out the "before and after" pics...........lol

heres some green seats I did from an olds delta 88....... door panels, carpet and headliner were all green, the buttons added a cool touch
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	olds back seat.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	258.9 KB
ID:	71933   Click image for larger version

Name:	before.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	330.8 KB
ID:	71934   Click image for larger version

Name:	after.jpg
Views:	58