Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - intermediate level gun suggestions
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 06:29 PM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Back when I was useing sharps and devilbis they were fantastic every day guns about 150.00 but that was back 20 yrs ago and they were syhpon guns.To this day I can pick up either one of them and spray a paint job every bit as slick as my Sata and Iwata...I've only used one gravity gun in that price range that I liked and it was also a devilbis NOT A FINISH LINE it was blue and it sprayed like a dream I would lean towards the devilbis gun My friend had a finish line and I was impressed at how nice it looked and felt in my hand the trigger had a very nice feel to it also...way better than when they first came out, but I never did spray anything with it, so, Still I always lean toward the devilbis and thats what I would get if it were me...But be carefull the nice thing about the HF gun is ,if you screw up you can always blame it on the cheap gun. You'll loose that getting a better gun...and the flip side is if it comes out nice you can say proudly "and I did it with a HF gun too:......... and to tell you the absolute truth all the differences are only something a pro would notice and you'll think either one is a great gun so dont sweat it get a better gun and love it save that harbor frieght gun though you never know when an emergency will come.I had a car start rolling backwards at the shop and I threw that gun under the tire and it dam near saved someones life...Its always good to have one or two of those around the shop too.

Last edited by deadbodyman; 05-26-2012 at 06:38 PM.