Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - intermediate level gun suggestions
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 12:25 PM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

absolutely. Just be for warned ,I seen a lot of weird things in my years and useing those guns is a crap shoot You never know when they'll getcha buy they WILL getcha.like the time my painter was showing me how nice that 35 .00 gun was spraying and I had to admit it looked just as slick as anything I did with my nice guns and just as I was about to say so the fan knob fell of while he was laying down a beautiful last coat well that knob rolled all the way down the hood right through all that beautiful work, it made me sick.they just aren't built well and something off the wall will happen .He dont bragg much about it any more because I took the materials and extra labor to redo it out of his pay that week ..I explained how I made all these mistakes learning too and I paid dearly for them I dam sure aint paying for yours too especially when I warned him and he didnt listen....If something like that happens to you its not such a big deal ,redoing it will only get you better..for us it can put the whole week off kilter and customers get upset when they're cars arnt ready on time...go with a better gun You'll never reget it....