Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - International 4-Door Panel...
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Dried up in the Drought! :(

Last wiki edit: Pre-1980 VIN decoding
Last journal entry: 1978 Chevy pickup battery tray repair
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankshaft
No, its got fat fenders like a mid-50s Ford. I was looking on oldtruck.com and found a couple of pics. I believe this one may be around a '56 model. Its got the 4 doors as I previously mentioned, and the floor of the truck behind the rear seats is wooden. Its also got solid sides with an oval window set at an angle.

Thank you for the link to BinderBulletin BOBCRMAN, I'll be registering and doing some research there shortly.

I look forward to getting into this project, once I get the truck home. Hopefully it'll get a big block and be made into a tow rig.

-Crankshaft
OK, does it look like the one in this picture, I the front anyhow. this is a picture of my brother's 1956 IH shortbox taken today, 03/05/2005. That is my brother leaning on his 69 1/2 Ford Maverick. Yes, that is a 75 big bumper front end. also visible in the picture is his Cougar and one of his Turbo Coupes.

The Gallery must not be working since I had to post this picture to one of my web pages.