Introduce Myself - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2005, 10:42 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Introduce Myself

Hello,
My name is Carter G. Hampton Sr. and I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
I own a 1935 Buick Street Rod 40 series 4 dr sedan and a 1940 Pick-up truck.
Years ago, I started the "Stroller Car Club" here in Chattanooga and I founded the Buick Street Rod Association, Inc in 1993 and we now have a membership of 862 in the US and Canada that has joined the club since we started it.We put out a quarterly newsletter for our members called "The Preporter". I also held the position of National Street Rod Association State Rep for Tennessee for 19 years and I have been the show chairman for the Chattanooga World Of Wheels with ISCA ( Internation Show Car Association) for the past 38 years now. I am retired from Combustion Engineering Compant here in Chattanooga. I am married to Mary Ann and she is retired from Tennesse American Water Company ( American Water Works) I have one son who is married. Mary Ann & I have no children. I have known nothing but cars, street machines and street rods and show cars all of my life.
I really enjoy your website and have obtained a lot of information that I was interested in and have kept putting off registering. You said introduce myself and that is just what I did, however you know more about me now than I know about myself. ha! lol. If you are intersted in looking at the BSRA website, it is www.buickrods.org and you might like to sign our guest book. This hobby is big enough that we all can enjoy it. Keep up the good work and I will be checking in from time to time. Keep on Kruizin! Carter

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2005, 11:43 PM
AKA:"SLOWRIDE66"take it easy!

Last wiki edit: How to post pictures on a forum
Last journal entry: 85 Suburban
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 38

WELCOME TO HOTRODDERS.COM

SR66

"Illegitimis non carborundum"
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Crankshaft Coalition Master List of Hotrodding Forums
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.