Hot Rod Forum banner

Iola, WI. Is anybody else going??

560 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  schnitz 
#1 ·
I'll be there this year. First time ever for me. And, I get to go for free. Sort of. You see, my F.I.L. is an officer in the local Navy Club, and they get the "fun" job of cleaning the restrooms in trade for money donations by the show for hours worked by Navy Club members. I'm scheduled to work for 2 4 hour shifts, one on Saturday, and one on Sunday. If you plan on going, shoot me a PM, and I'll get you my cell # to arrange a meet-up while there.

In a while, Chet.

#3 ·
Hey Chet...Relax, you will be surrounded by about 10,000 friends on Sat.

We usually go but, not this year. I'll be at Milwaukee at the NSRA show.

I wanted to put my 29 Coupe in the car coral but my wife said " No, we are going to NSRA". I guess you know what that means.

At least this year it won't be 95 degrees and blazing sunshine at Iola.

Have a great time. I always do.

454 Rattler

#4 ·
Oh, I'm relaxed, and I plan on snapping a ton of pics too. Maybe finding another donor car (as long as my wife misses reading this thread I can count on living to my next birthday...) or at least some decent parts. Good deals abound at a place like that from what I hear. And you have a good time in Milwaukee.

In a while, Chet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.