Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - It's what's inside.
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2004, 12:09 PM
... & Insanity Ensues .....

Last wiki edit: The FREE T Bucket plans Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 22

make up a story, knock on his door ... throw urself a pity part and talk him into selling u the car for as little as u think he would take

lie
Lie
LIE !

just dont cheat or steal ..... cheating and stealing is wrong .....mmmmmmkay !

but even if u dont want that car, would take u another 7 days to have it sold on ebay ... maybe another week to have the new buyer at ur door .... at least turn a profit on it urself if u dont want it

and for all those who are gonna btch that im incouraging someone to lie .... just remember ..... MANY MANY old cars have been saved using the "imma restore it just like it was new" line .... just to get a car out of a farmers field before the OTHER 1/2 of the car managed to rot away too .... im sure one or 2 of YOU guys have had to tell a car lie once in ur life ... i know i have

Rodded is better then ROTTED !

Quote:
Originally posted by Gearhead forever
I like that little twig of a stick against the wall to shore up the wall...
ive seen sticks like that hold up walls before ... even kicked one out once ... almost got myself crushed when i realized that stick was truely the straw that was HOLDING UP the camels back ... never underestimate something thats "to small" for the job .... it might be all thats needed to get the job done