Iwata Forum - Page 2 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Body - Exterior
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2006, 02:10 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I guess you have already sent the gun back? I looked at the Aset forum and saw the gun. You did get a $43.00 regulator w/ the gun and you can get a LV conversion kit here for 139.00. The conversion kit will put you at 414 + shipping for the used gun / regulator. Cheapest I have seen the LPH 400 lv new is around $350 + $43.00 for the regulator = $393 + shipping. Almost a wash when you consider the shipping you have to eat. But I guess by sending it back you will get a "new" vs. "used" gun for basically the same money. As always thats the type of chance you take on Ebay.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Problem Child,Hard Case

Last journal entry: Strangest job I've ever done
Last photo:

I'm glad it's working out for ya BK. I really hate to see friends get ripped and you'll be SO much happier with a true LPH.
Sorry if I came off a little strong, I have a tendency to forget I'm not talking to you in person and your getting the complete picture of the conversation.
We're pretty straight forward around here and "politeness" is not a virtue with us.

I use one of the Harbor HVLP regulators with mine and it's only like $10.00.
SAME piece you'll spend a bunch on elsewhere.'Course, the "recommended" piece would be assurance of peace of mind if thats an "issue".

Now,all you need is an LVB air cap for it for paint.
Not that they don't spray great,but it's a must have for metallics with those guns.
Old 04-09-2006, 06:28 AM
KING OF BONDO

Last journal entry: My little helper
Last photo:

Kewl... When I have my next metallic job that is an overall and hopefully a classic, I will purchase the base coat cap.. used along with some RM base on those special jobs, I should be good to go
Old 04-09-2006, 11:07 AM
www.airriderz.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BondoKing
Shine got mine today and it is not what is supposed to be... Trying to get out of this deal now... bought it off ebay and it is a lph 400 body, but the air cap and tip are not like the ones I have read about... I even emailed the guy and asked about the parts and he assured me they were what I ask him about... "Identical" was his exact wording when he replied... I am having a hard time staying calm... Called my credit card company and they have already processed the money.... Im gonna freak out
Bondo did you pay with PAY PAL? Regadless, PAY PAL or EBAY will make the seller refund your money if the items was advertised falsely. No threats needed.... ha ha.....

Glad to hear you got your cash back...

Dave
Old 04-09-2006, 05:14 PM
KING OF BONDO

Last journal entry: My little helper
Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by black66
Bondo did you pay with PAY PAL? Regadless, PAY PAL or EBAY will make the seller refund your money if the items was advertised falsely. No threats needed.... ha ha.....

Glad to hear you got your cash back...

Dave
No he went thru some other online credit card service thing Auction something... He should have his gun middle of next week and I hope to have my money credited back by the following week... that is if all goes well.. we will see
Old 01-10-2009, 08:45 PM

i have an older iwata hp-b . i just dug it back out of the tool box a couple of days ago. i had to go and buy a hose for it. i remember that it was spattering alot back then.
now that i have been using it again the paint is spuratic . i have thinned out my paint to about the viscosity of milk. i am about to throw it back into the box for another 15 years this thing is driving me nuts . i also found out that paint doesn't stick to porcelain very well .
while you are painting the flow isn't coming out very well i have sort of pump the paint out with the lever to get paint it sure takes a while to paint up a piggy bank this way.
any ideas on my problem ?
krusstygun
Old 01-10-2009, 09:22 PM
point on positive

Last photo:

fluid tip neeeds to be tight/seal
Old 10-12-2011, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BondoKing
For those who have specific questions that you feel can only be answered by Anest, then here is a place you can go and ask..

Iwata Forum
I tried to join and new registrations are closed at the Anest IWATA forum. It is a "read only" forum for now. I ordered a LS400 SuperNova on Monday morning and got it on Tuesday (no special shipping) with a 1.4 tip and a 700ml alum cup for $534 and free shipping. They said they try to get orders out within 2 hours after they are placed. What the heck, I also just got a new 60gal Campbell Hausfeld 5HP compressor today with all the piping. I got it all for an extra 15% off with OSH's three day sale. OSH cut and threaded my pipe and helped me get the right stuff.

Recent Body - Exterior posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.