Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The Iwata LH 1.4 400 Copy pics and review
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 12:22 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryK
As a matter of fact I had discussed with two people on here (Vince/Matt) of a one time deal I would get these guns for cost and offer them to people on here for that cost ( a one time deal)
Put up my money and add to my freight bill.
But you know why I didn't?
I told both the guys one of the guns would not work and I would be the dog.
This just proved my point.
Barry,

Don't see a problem with what you have done. REALLY. I dunno why Matthew didn't just tell everyone where he got the gun from the beginning especially if you approved of it as a new product that is going to be sold by PBE. That would be more reason for people to buy it.
What you have done happens all the time on various forums for some choosen people getting to try things out and give an opinion afterwords. Most of the time they are not open about it or get upset when questioned afterwords if not being up front for being pointed out.

I do have another question how do you know the gun on EBAY will not perform as well as the gun that Matthew has in his possesion? Have you tried the gun from EBAY or is that an assumption that you have made without seeing or using it?

I feel like the King with No Clothes On.

P.S. I do not work for any competition and haven't a clue where you got that idea unless you are just paranoid. What is quoted above and in the older post is what you have posted on this forum in regards to the subject and topic at hand which is a COPIED GUN.