Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The Iwata LH 1.4 400 Copy pics and review
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 05:31 PM
KING OF BONDO

Last journal entry: My little helper
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Lookie here yaw, each of us over time will develop a feel for certain individuals that we correspond with usually daily... Through this forum I have met a very good man and now friend Jim Clark... He and I used this same gun that I have already posted about, last night on one of his projects... I wanted him to get a feel for it and see what he thought as well... He really liked it BTW.. Now again through this forum I have met Barry whom I also consider a friend of mine, Vince seems to be a really stand up nice guy, Bob too, as well as soo many others here... you see my point?? If you don't, let me fumigate some wisdom on you Timer.... I think when you got in on this thread you had like 6 post to your name, and you immediately start attacking someone who holds allot of credibility on this forum....If you think your funny, I don't, and I don't like the way you are hijacking MY THREAD about this gun.... If I were a mod, I would ban you for your smug behaviour... lucky for you I am not... I cant stand rude, cocky, condescending people...

Barry for obvious reasons asked me not to say who got me the gun... Look at what happens when someone finds out he did.... I ask him to chime in here on the guns that were being sold on ebay.... Yes I ask him, because I saw they had a 1.5 tip and I did not know if that would really work or not, and you can look back in my old post and see that I made mention of this issue...

Everything about this thread was for the betterment of the people on the board.. You come along and try to manipulate the situation....bad form sir bad form..

Matthew

Last edited by BondoKing; 07-30-2005 at 05:38 PM.