Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The Iwata LH 1.4 400 Copy pics and review
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 06:31 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Tuul shed emailed me, but never got everything worked out yet. I sent a copy of an invoice they sent me and a money order to them yesterday, but never did get ebay's checkout system to work. I think it may be due to not being able to switch my email address on ebays site, till I get a new debit card (switched banks). Ebay requires a card number to switch you email address for identification or some crap. I am sure I will be fine, they seem alright to deal with as far as I can tell. When I get it I will try it out, but I never used the expensive guns to compare it to. Just my sharpe and the few hvlp guns I have used over the years. I haven't worked in a bodyshop for many years now, so only really tried some earlier hvlp guns like mattson, accuspray, and the binks at my last job. The binks I never had to spray clear with, just lovely camaflauge and industrial type paints. But if I get it I will say what I think of it.
And if the mods won't ban paint tech constructomer, why should they ban timer.