Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Jag IRS in Model A
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 08:16 AM

Last wiki edit: General Motors transmissions Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 27

jag IRs

Some of the Jags alo have vented brake rotors I don't know for sure but I think the 12 cyl models. the later F 40 about 87 and later was a complete redesign of both the front and rear. the rear moved the brakes moved out to the wheels. They just don't look right. Deck officer's is the way I like to see them. The early sedan front suspension have canted A Arms and funny looking springs and shocks.They just don't look right on an open wheel car. K & K Custom Crossmembers down under builds a new front crosmember that uses coil overs. and he puts them in full fendered early Rods. A lot of guys in the UK, NZ, and Australia use jag stuff. The later F 40 sedans upper front A arms have the pivot shaft more parallel the the chassis center line. they have a 2 piece upper arm that is shimmed out at the ball joint end. not much adjustment. I plan on building a new crossmember similar to the K & K for my projects using the new design parts and either using the offset drilled shaft adjustment or a bolt on inner a arm mount.