Hot Rod Forum banner

January 2012 Art Contest: Extreme Hot Rods

32K views 87 replies 22 participants last post by  ducecoupe 
#1 ·
Our December 2011 art contest winner 57Corvette has selected "Extreme Hot Rods" as the topic for this month's contest. Any year, any make, as long as it's extreme: extreme tires, monster blown engine, or even extremely ugly.

Thanks to all participants and voters in last month's contest -- we broke our record for the most votes in a Hotrodders.com Art Contest!

We'll be continuing with our increased promotion of the art contests this month, and we'll also be awarding our first formal prize (in addition to bragging rights). It's a modest prize, especially considering the value of the artwork that gets posted, but hopefully it's the first of many -- a $50 Harbor Freight gift certificate to the art contest winner.

Commercial artists, please take note: yes, you may (reasonably) watermark your submissions with the url or contact information for your business. We've recently added an artist-only exception to our Business Posting Guidelines to specifically allow artists to add biz contact info to the work they post in the Hot Rod Art forum.

Voting will take place in the last week of January, so please have all entries posted by the 25th.

Thanks again to all entrants and voters!

See less See more
#77 · (Edited)
Chaslk drawing entry for January.

Hey guy's hope all is well with u all! it's alway's such a great honor to share our talents with such great artist..... I see some awesome art here keep it up. My original drawing and finished product, I wanted to create a very rough look with this...almost primered..effect.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.