Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - JB weld as body filler ?
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 04:57 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Based on the information, It sounded like, or I was under the impression, it was a friend of yours that went to a bodywork class that was relaying the information, guess I was wrong.

Spelling doesn't seem all that bad to me, but there is spell check next to where you submit your reply.
You are not the first here with grammer or spelling issues. I am not the greatest speller myself and did write a lot of long replys full of run on sentances and no paragraphs when I first started posting. Language class wasn't one of my favorites back in school. Most won't give too hard of a time about it, but some can be brutal.

But if you take your time, and work on making your posts more easily readable using sentances and paragraphs, your likely to get your point across better and more people will take the time to read your post.

So is this "school" your talking about a high school shop class or a community college. I can maybe see it in certain high school shop class. I think my HS shop teacher kept a bottle in his desk, and many of the kids skipped out of class on shop day. And think many high school teachers are under payed. My shop teacher had a little mg, and one of his students painted it with a turbine sprayer the school had. I didn't look the greatest. The teacher could be an old timer stuck in his old ways and hasn't kept up with the times.

If its a tech school or college, then really no escuse. Most jobs I've seen advertised for tech school teacher has payed pretty well with good benefits, and often require both a college degree and years of experience in the field they are teaching.