Hot Rod Forum banner

Jeepster 1945-new member

864 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  eloc431962 
#1 ·
Hi All,
I am a new member to this forum, having found it yesterday, the 12th, researching a question about my engine.
I began working on cars as a hobby when I was fifteen, working on a couple Ford Model A's and a Model T my brother owned. This would have been in 1960.
Since then, I made it a prerequisite that I wouldn't own a car or truck that I couldn't fix. This means a lot of years and a lot of unique vehicles...a story most of us are probably familiar with. ;)
My current driver is a 1949 Willys-Overland roadster pickup which I finished building in 2004. I also have a broken 1983 Jeep CJ7 project vehicle that I hope to begin building soon. I plan to lengthen the wheel base and either lengthen the tub to the size of a CJ8 or build the tub into a cab and build a bed. Once it is finished, it will become the driver and I plan to rebuild the Willys and not use it as a driver.
Thank you to the hosts and members of this site, I plan to use it regularly.
Rick

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.