Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - JON, Hey Jon, Woohoo, Over here!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2003, 02:50 PM
Hotrodders.com Administrator

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 7314

I appreciate you guys bringing this to my attention (although the exclamation points are only necessary when trying to get my attention in one of the other forums -- I watch HR Q&A carefully ). The board has grown to the point where it is no longer possible for me to police the entire community.

In the future, if someone could remind newer members to read the <a href="http://hotrodders.com/board_etiquette.html" target="_blank">board guidelines</a>, this would be an excellent first step. Also, when I intervene, it will give me more ammo, because I can say "you've already been warned". A first warning has been sufficient in the past for 90% of our problems.

The negative posts still comprise a small percentage of the posts on the board. Nevertheless, they attract the most attention. And drama. If anyone has a viable solution to deal with this, let's hear it. I'd be in your debt, along with nearly every other board admin on the net.

I will deal with LS1.