Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: mr_firewall's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View mr_firewall's profile Entries: 52
Views: 10193
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (11): 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

09-22-2012 01:22 AM here are more photos
here guys sorry for so long on a update but have been doing alot of other things and been under the weather but did get to play around a little tonight and thought i would post a few photos long way from done but starting to take shape a little. here are a few more photos of my progress tonight will still need welded but its getting there lol.i put a very light coat of flat black to kinda give u guys a idea if what im doing.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #32]

09-22-2012 01:16 AM heres a update
heres a update guys sorry for it being so long but havent been doing to well,ok here we go

ok guys desided to take the day off and piddle with the old truck decided to play around with adding the skin to the driver door still lng way from finished but starting to look like somethingover look the mess lol

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #31]

06-17-2012 11:55 PM a small update
Ok guys heres a small update on the truck.The first 3 photos are of a make shift shifter i made tonight to be able to move it around.I still need to get a slave cylinder for the cluch or set up a cable,and need 2 find a electric fuel pump.last photo is of the lower windsheild frame i made as well.Sorry for not updateing sooner but have been busy with other projects.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #30]

05-25-2012 01:53 AM heres a update
ok guys heres some updated photos.i finished the door frame and started the 2nd 1 wanted to get them maching before i got to far with them,so they will match when im finished,the 2nd photo is of the latch system from the benz.the 3rd photo is the inside of the door.the 4th is of the front with the hood in place,will be doing alot of changing but wanted to get a look idea of how its coming along as i said long way from finished but im getting there.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #29]

05-09-2012 01:05 AM heres a update
well guys havent did alot as of late have had alot going on.did get to play around with a door still long ways from finished lol.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #28]

Pages (11): 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11