Finally getting back to work on the S10. Out of town for what seemed like the whole month of September, then dealing with real life issues when I returned. Continued work on the driver's side fender-door transition. Rolled the edge of the door filler to match the fender filler. Cut the fender to start fitting the filler.
I made a pattern to transfer the fender-to-door transition edge from the passenger side to the driver side. First, I traced the edge to kraft paper, then cut it out of some cereal box cardboard. I marked the edge on the piece of bed side and cut and rolled the edge with a hammer and dolly. The rolled edge matches to the pattern pretty well.
With the door gap readjusted, I started working on the driver's side fender-door transition using the remaining piece of S10 bed side I purchased for the grille shell. I flattened the top edge with the English wheel and trimmed the edge to clear the A-pillar. I also rolled the edge that parallels the windshield frame with a hammer and dolly.
The fender brace looks good fully welded into the fender. The work with the shrinker-stretcher is visually evident viewed from the end of the hood/bed side. The gap is closed to less than 5 mm after the hood/bed side is re-hung.