After welding in the sheet metal for the floor I sealed the joints. I then ordered a length of CDS tube for the role bar and had the local shop put a couple of bends in it and then I welded it to the support beam.
Started on the build-up of the floor and steering support frames. I also cut and bent the sheet for the floor and did a trial fit. Next I finished the radiator and front anti-roll bar mounts. After this I moved onto the steering to check out the U-joint angles and shaft positions (going to be a purchase from Borgeson). The last job was to make the seat rails and to position the roll bar support beam and integrate it into the chassis.