Here is a pic of the truck coming home. April 2013. Then a pic of the rolling frame with drive train I picked up a few days later. My rolling frame had a less than stellar engine. Once it was in the garage for a few days water started dripping. It dripped for 3 weeks. It was frozen, and seized like a rock. I had to soak it to get the tranny out, I needed the tranny, diff and frame from the rolling frame I bought. I knew
Mayter had a shot tranny and bent frame. The tranny on Mayter had been packed with grease instead of oil.
I cleaned up the frame at home and painted it. I decided at this point I just wanted something cool to drive. So I kept it simple and went with black paint on the frame. I will save sandblasting and colour matching painting for another day.