Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: Stangman196700's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View Stangman196700's profile Entries: 5
Views: 1054
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

12-28-2008 05:59 PM Cowl Panel RUST!
I began to look over the car and the surface rust to see if there was any pin holes and found one. Where the cowl panel connects to the windshield. at first i thought it was just surface rust then my finger went through it. so im gonna have to open up the cowl and make some sheet metal replacement, i hope the inside is ok

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #5]

12-28-2008 02:32 PM more pics
heres some pics of the hood that had alot of bondo on it that is currently in horrible condition. im gonna fix the hood untill i can afford the hood im looking to purchase. the interior has some surface rust. and lastly a pic of the engine bay with the tranny still hanging.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #4]

12-28-2008 02:23 PM more pics
in these pis you can see where the last owner drilled holes into the shock tower for the grease fittings, im planning on welding a patch panel to correct that, in the front apron pic you can see that the vehicle was in a bad accident that damaged the front apron. when the front end was installed before it was off by an inch or 2.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #3]

12-28-2008 02:11 PM more pics
ok here are some new photos of how the car currently looks, the update before this one where pics from 2006

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #2]

12-15-2008 06:04 PM 1967 Mustang Custom Project
Well ive visited this site thousands of times and thought i should start a project journal for my project. Ive had this mustang for about 5 yrs and it has gone through many changes and unfortunately ended up like this. the car was painted and had all the windows intact. After my mother got a divorce from my stepfather i came home to pick up my car to a mustang with dents and all the windows broken. 2 years later i have decided to pick up the pieces of my mustang and go forward.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]