Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: bigbrowndog's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View bigbrowndog's profile Entries: 2
Views: 1278
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

09-13-2007 04:56 PM Found some headlamps
Well, thank God for eBay. I finally found a set of headlamps. These are rare and not easy to come by. Had to pay a bit over $200 for these and this was the 3rd set I tried to win. All went for more than $200. Anyway, I just put them on to see what they would look like. Have lots of work to do and need the funds to get it done!

[Entry #2]

07-23-2007 08:40 AM 37 Pontiac Business Coupe
Picked this up locally. It has been in storage for 16 years. It has a 318 up front and mopar automatic. The previous owner sanded down the entire car and then primered. He then painted the jams red.

Well, primer is not a rust preventer, but the only rust is surface rust from condensation, and two 50 cent size holes on the rear where the bumper brackets go through the body. Otherwise, this oldie is virtually rust free.

Now for the debate. I have a 454 and TH400 that I would love to install in this ride, but I would likely need to put a fatman stub up front, and possibly move back the firewall. Time will tell, but this will be a beauty when it is done!

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]