well i didnt have my camera around while i we were recovering the seats im bummed i didnt get to take more pics but the buckets are done and i picked up a good deal on new rubber and rims so here they are
well this area is the most complicated part of the car and as i remember a real pita to take all apart!!
i had to start and stop 3 or 4 times figuring out which parts went first put it on take it off ........but in the end we prevailed and its all together and looking good im really excited now as my pile of parts gets real small and the car looks more and more like a car and less like a work in progress!
wow its been over 6 months since my last entry but 4 months of recovery after rotator cuff surgery will put a hold on things for a while.
so after some engine tweaks and minor repairs it was time to set the glass i got the clips set in for the moldings i was advised to make sure i had the inner and outer areas painted correctly before the glass went in which i had taken care of but i was under the impression that the area where the sealer was going to set needed to be primed with a special primer at least that was what the instructions on the box said.so i sanded down the channel area figuring the glass guy would be priming it but no he said as long as the metal wasn't bare he was good to go. so 20 Min's later the glass was in and now i have the very problem i wanted to avoid.....grrrr so i guess ill give my daughter a small paint brush and put her to work lol but over all im happy with the glass.