Well as you may have read in my post "Muscle cars should come with punching bags," i'm managed to botch a few things on the install of my hydrolic t/o bearing. The picture on the left is the adapter from the bearing master cylinder to the clutch pedel which doesn't work. And on the right we have the incorrectly installed hyrolic t/o bearing seen through the throwout fork hole on the side of the bell housing. I decided after those to screwups that i needed to take the day off.
Well folks i got the transmission out in about 20 min to day got the bearing installed and the trans back in in probably about an hour total. i appologize i was so excited to have it on that i put the tranny back in with out any pictures i'll see if i can come up with some from the hole in the bell housing.
Well here's 2 pics of the installed master cylinder with the brake master reinstalled. The clutch master fits perfectly right below the brakes now i just gotta drop the tranny and install the new throw out bearing. Those photos will probably be next.