Last week my son and I took some measurements for the driveshaft and had an old one shortened, rebalanced, painted and new U-joints installed (no picture). After we installed it we started on making new floorboards.
We used birch plywood which has 11 plies and should be pretty strong. Next we need to make some mods to firewall, build a transmission hump and build toe boards.
Building/moving/unpacking is over and I finally started working in the new shop. Decided to replace air compressor intake filter with a silencer/filter. It didn't just bolt up, so we had to make a little manifold with steel plate & a pipe elbow.
Surprising how much noise there is from the intake side of a compressor. It made a noticeable difference.