I was able to get my rear anti sway bar mounted (didn't torque it down, as the rear axle will be coming back out at some point), as well as I rebuilt my hvac panel to omit the radio and ashtray, and install some toggle switches. I may install a radio one day, but for the moment the engine will provide all the music I need. I also built a wiper motor delete panel.
This weekend I finished up the front sway bar, trimmed the inner fenders (to make room for said sway bar) and bolted up the fenders. I also built the remaining brake line tube and started to connect the Hydraboost only to realize it'd be much easier to do that with the fender off. So back off it went. Then I realized I didn't have all the parts to complete the job. Now I'm ordering the adapters to fit the DSE 600 (metric o-ring seal) to convert it to AN to work with the Hydraboost parts.
Wow, a month goes by fast. Been busy traveling, hosting family in town, etc. But I have been getting a little time in on my car this past week and today.
To back things up a bit I had to take my trans back out because stupid me forgot to install the pilot bushing inside. On the positive side I'm glad I remembered it now as opposed to later, or worse, on the road somewhere. So everything came apart and I got that in, then decided to install the scatter shield that I should have done the first time. Ordered that and got that in only to have a difficult time reinstalling everything. Maybe I should get a transmission jack (or at least fab up some sort of support to use on my transmission). After a long day today it's back in, and now I can reinstall the console, make sure it's aligned and then get back to installing the front sway bar end links.
This weekend I painted my frame again. I'm a bit bummed because I wanted satin black, the can of KBS paint I bought said satin black, but it came out glossy. Grrr. Oh well, I want to drive this thing so the shiny paint can stay for now. I'm not trying to build a show car.. I spent the rest of the weekend putting parts back on.