Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: Rob (chuck) Berry's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View Rob (chuck) Berry's profile Entries: 41
Views: 12113
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

06-05-2007 02:17 AM Robs34 - Done my dash
As promised here are acouple of pics of the dash at the moment, still have to finish wiring up the gauges and then pull it all to bits again to pretty it up. Also popped in a better shot of the seat

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #41]

06-03-2007 03:23 AM Robs 34 :TPI-tech gauges
Well Im still alive and kicking and getting to see the light at the end of the tunnel with this project. I have always disliked the gauges fitted as standard to the Commodore donor car and I bit the bullet and got a set of six TPI tech gauges off aussie ebay. This means of course the making of a new dash panel and will get me to remedy a problem I had from the start with the way the dash looks. Also the original dash had three plugs and forty wires for stupid stuff like a light to tell you your lights were on so I am deep sixing that too. Pics soon.

[Entry #40]

01-05-2007 08:09 PM robs 34 - take a seat
here is a pic of the nice seat that was made for me by Bryan at COOL TRIMMING in Adelaide, cool eh?

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #39]

01-05-2007 08:00 PM robs 34 - rubber on!
After looking at the side view of the car it looked a bit bland to me so I decided to change the look a little and I am putting rubber on the running boards. Rather than spend big bucks on the repro covers (they are over $1000 Au) I decided to do it the cheap way and off I went to clark rubber and got 1400mm length of ribbed rubber and a pot of glue for $78.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #38]

12-07-2006 07:36 AM Robs 34 - I made it!
Well I made it to Uraidla last Sunday, was a great day with over 250 cars there, sat back and relaxed for the first time in ages.

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #37]

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9