I decided to turn two steering wheels into one good one. I've been using this red steering wheel for a while now on the Stude. The other wheel has a decent grip, which appears to be wood. I want to try to make a banjo type steering wheel.
Finally got the m.c. in. It works ok. Needs a little more bleading before it's perfect. I located the resevoir under the seat for now.. until I get a better looking one to put under the hood, something other than plastic.
I did a little brake work yesterday. Since the master cylinder is under the floor I needed pressure valves (which keeps fluid from returning back to the master cylinder, which causes it to overflow because my brakes are higher than the M.C.) and a proportioning valve. the proportioning valve is only for the back. I read that the front brakes should lock up before the back. Got it all back together, now the master cylinder is leaking. I did notice a much better feel on the pedal even with the small leak.