Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: BondoKing's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View BondoKing's profile Entries: 4
Views: 1465
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

11-06-2006 10:22 PM My little helper
My little angel helping daddy out on the car.. I paid her 5 George Washingtons today for helping me What can I say, I am a sucker for that smile

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #4]

11-06-2006 04:48 PM Flow Coat
Here the clear is all sanded with 320, and ready for 3 more coats of clear.. this is what most people call a flow coat... I did this because I had to stop the night I was spraying the clear because of critters landing in my clear So instead of getting enough coats on there ( 4), I ony got 2 on, and since this is a show car it needs plenty for color sanding and buffing.. It also adds to the depth.. Customer wins wins on this one

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #3]

11-06-2006 04:43 PM Mach 1 Cleared
More clear reflections of the first round of clear.... shown straight out of the gun.. An Iwata LPH 400 LV was used for this

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #2]

11-06-2006 04:42 PM Mach 1 Cleared
Here the customers car has been based and cleared... Base was Pro Spray, color is Bright Alantic Blue... Clear is Universal Clear from Southern Poly Urethanes.. This is just the body here and will be sanded down for a second clearing.. This is also just straight out of the gun

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]