Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: Blazin72's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View Blazin72's profile Entries: 4
Views: 4013
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

01-08-2006 02:19 AM General Lee
It's even got the horn!

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #4]

01-07-2006 07:22 PM Datsun Project
These are just some misc pictures from a my friends 1980 Datsun 210 that we finished last year. It's not terribly fast, went 15.65 at somewhere around 89 mph with a fair amount of tire slip off the line. It's possible that with a little more tuning, gears and tires it could see low 15s, pretty decent for an early 80s econo car with a pushrod 1.5L 4 cyl.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #3]

01-07-2006 07:10 PM More of not much
Just some more misc pictures I decided to throw in.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #2]

01-05-2006 11:21 PM My Car
Just Starting here, it'll take me some time to get this going. Anyway, this is my current major project.

The car is a 78 Malibu. It's nothing special, just a Hobby Stock to be raced at Grays Harbor Raceway in Elma, WA. As it stands now, it'll be the only coil spring car in a field of Camaros and Firebirds so I'll be learning pretty much on my own though most of the Modifieds there do run coils. The engine is just a 350 and is pretty lame by racing standards, unported 186 heads, 12:1 compression, and an intake I scrounged off an old 283. It's just meant to make due and get me some track time. A better engine will come later.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]