Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: pontiacjosh's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View pontiacjosh's profile Entries: 2
Views: 806
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

02-19-2008 12:59 AM exhaust
got my exhaust put on sounds real good it has headers with duals and dynomax mufflers and they are turned down at the rearend.Got it back satur day and it had bad header gaskets so i put new header gaskets on it and sounds real good.
Runs good but i can hear a small miss in the exhaust just dont know what it is yet.

[Entry #2]

02-06-2008 01:53 AM 1984 monte carlo ss
i bought a 84 monte ss about a year ago in ok shape for the year
stock engine and all so first i got it running pretty good and the i put a b&m shifter and elderbrock intake and holley carb on it and blew it up then i found another 305 to put in it till my engine was finished (i was building a 838 stroker) ran the second 305 for about 4 monthes and lost all oil pressure then it set for about a month and i finished my engine so i just got it in a few days ago and got exaust on it today sounds good but needs better header gaskets the leak cause they were the ones i had on the old engine now i have to adjust my shifter and hook up my msd box adjust my carb and timing and ill be done with the engine except for making everything look pretty.i then want to do a rearend upgrade then suspension then body and finally interior.
i will keep everyone posted on what i get done to it but i wont get it back till sunday cause right now its at my dads house and wont make it to his house till i get a day off.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]