Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: fasthuhpat's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View fasthuhpat's profile Entries: 32
Views: 15473
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (7): 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

09-29-2007 01:54 PM LS1 CHEVETTE, DEUCE, DIESEL CHOPPER
Been kinda busy going in 10 different directions at once. Still working on the chevette, deuce and now back on the diesel chopper project. Selling the 1952 plymouth, just too much to do to give it what it needs. Here are a couple pictures of the bike. It has a DNA softail frame and Ultima 6 speed over drive trans, Big Dog rear shock Assemblies and an Ultima seat. Building custom rubber motor mounts right now to get the drivetrain linned out. Th engine is a 10hp Chinise clone of a Yanmar air cooled 406cc single cylinder direct injection diesel that will run on 100% Bio-Diesel and get 100 plus MPG. Not sure as to the top speed but I am guessing 50MPH. I live in a small town so as long as i can go 45mph I will be fine. There is a 20 hp vtwin engine just like this one but it was 4 times as exspencive as this one so we are using the 10 hp.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #22]

09-06-2007 10:55 AM FLIP FLOP AND FLY!!
KEEPING CHEVETTE AND SELLING 52 PLYMOUTH, $2200.00 SEE AD IN CLASSIFIED SECTION FOR DETAILS!!

HERE ARE PICTURES OF MY NEWEST PROJECT

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #21]

05-28-2007 05:10 PM LS1 CHEVETTE FOR SALE?
CONSIDERING SELLING THE CHEVETTE. there is an ad in the classified section of this website. I will include everything i have purchased for the vette, pretty much what is pictured in the journal and more! I added up what i have spent so far Just a tad over $8000.00!! Just In part's, Holy cow! sure is fun though. If I don't get what I am asking it won't be a big deal I just won't sell it. I will keep it and will work on it when i have time. (too many projects right now) Let's see, chevette, diesel chopper, 52' plymouth, remodel house, and keep three yards mowed, and keep the wife happy!! like i said, I will not give this project away, it just will sit a little while longer if one of you don't buy it. Thanks for looking and i will still update my journal here are a few pictures of the 52'

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #20]

03-30-2007 10:51 PM ls1 Chevette
I got the roll bar tacked in. I made some custom door bars and installed seat braces in the floor. Seats fit pretty good, not much extra room but if i don't gain any weight i'll be allright.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #19]

03-18-2007 07:45 PM LS1 cHEVETTE
Here is a couple pictures of the car on the ground with the new front tires. There is also a picture of the drivers seat and roll bar. Going kinda slow going but i am making progress, Thanks for looking

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #18]

Pages (7): 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7