Finally moved to new shop so i can start working on the Vette again. Before the move I thrashed to get the front airbags in stalled. I had to do a lot of cutting and welding to the lower control arms and the crossmember. In the pictures the front is down on the snubbers and the back is close to being bottomed out. I plan on getting lower profile tires for the front to get some turning clearance. I ended up using 1.5" drop spindles on the front with all new bushings and bearings so the intire front end is new or rebuilt. I plan on getting after it pretty soon as long as it doesnt get too cold! I know i am a wuss!! Thanks for checking out my little project
Finally got to work on the chevette. I cut out the old floor, and started putting the rear suspension in. I put the enging in last night to mock it all up for mounts. The bad news is that the a/c will not fit in the stock location, so it will have to be moved or deleted from the build. i made an idler out of the power steering pump by removing the pump sliders inside, filled the pump with Moble one and capped off the outlet and vented the inlet.