Got my 12 dollar tail lights on, and fiberglassed around the tool box/glove compartment.
Ran out of resin and had to use kitty hair to fill a hole in the floorboard. Put glass mat in it, might work. It is probably overkill, it was more of a slit that Jason put in there to help clear the transmission.
Next step, paint it black. I got a good deal on some bed liner paint, i wanted gray, but what they had was black
Half a day anyway. Bud came down to run errands, so i hooked him into cleaning up the wiring on the Rat 47. Fired right up, no problems, except there is a leak under the thermostat. Even charges.
I got the windshield wipers in the Ratster, and welded on these bumper guards. Even put on a battery box. We still can't get it to charge, third alternator on it. I will buy a whole new wiring harness and try that. It has nothing on there now, just a few bits here and there.
Somebody came over to look at the Rat 47, and told me a proverb, "Chrome won't get you home."