Got the axle out of the Lincoln, the motor is a boat anchor. Someday i'll learn to not deal with these slacker old poops.. So i bought the car, towed it away and pulled the rear axle for dude, and all i get out of the deal is the two seats.. Nice seats, but i needed an engine.. (insert self-derogative term here)
And Jason dragged the bondo bucket back onto the on-deck circle.
Also i welded in end blocks and one side of the liner on the guitar body, no pix, because it's too ugly until is grind it down.
A few years ago i bought a plasma Cutter and a small MIG to make metal "National" guitar bodies.. Then a neighbor had a 63 Chevy truck for 500.00, and i got side tracked.. Three completed trucks and ten hot rod projects later, here is the first half of the first guitar body.. Still can't get the plasma cutter to work.
Finally found the Lincoln engine under all that stuff.. Too bad it's froze up... But i know where there is a long block so no great loss. The seats look great and even fit in the Falcon, so i got my money's worth, at least.. Going to sell the old Falcon seat, and maybe make a buck or two..
Had a back order problem at work, (ran out of pickups) and so attacked the Ratso Rod.. Got one door to close.. Not well, or easily, but it closes. Framed the hinge side and bottom with 1" square and tacked on some sheet metal.