Once I had the mufflers where I wanted them, I fabricated a cross member with tabs to hang the rear of the mufflers from. For the front I welded some tabs on one of the existing cross members leaving space for the rubber grommets. I used the same grommets to hang the rear. With help from my friend Clayton, I fabricated some hangers with the year of the car "33" in them. Next I'll make the tail pipes.
Picture 1 shows the passenger pipe in the car. My friend Clayton made some flanges so I won't have any muffler clamps. Everything will bolt up with header gaskets. I placed the mufflers where I wanted them in the chassis. Then I made patterns to get the fromt pipes to the mufflers.
I started my exhaust with some straight 2 1/4" tubing and some J Bends. I made some templates on my CAD system to help making the angle cuts. I did mock it up with cardboard first to make sure it would fit. Then I tack welded the pieces together.