I played around with my new shrinker and stretcher. The inner panel for my rumble seat lid has a little rust so I need to make some pieces to replace the swiss cheese. I made a cardboard template with the radius of the rear quarter so I could match it.
Got the engine and trans in this weekend. Thanks to my Dad and my daughter Kristen for the help. I got the exhaust up to the mufflers installed. The drive shaft, parking brake cables and alternator are in too. Just a few more things on the chassis and then I can concentrate on getting the floor in and working on the body.
I finished the brake lines and bled the brakes tonight. Other than forgetting to tighten the two bleed screws on the front calipers it went well. Not too much brake fluid on the garage floor. Now I can put the engine and trans back in this weekend.
I spent the day bending brake lines and making flares. Also got the fuel line and tank installed. Once I get the hoses for the rear brake cylinders I can bleed the brakes and get the engine and trans back in.
Took the chassis off of the rotisserie after painting it and started to assemble the suspension and brakes. Over the last couple of days I got the TCI front end with the sway bar assembled. The front brake lines are run all the way to the master cylinder. The rear end is mounted and the fuel line is run all the way to the front. Next I have to run the rear brake lines.