I finished the brake lines and bled the brakes tonight. Other than forgetting to tighten the two bleed screws on the front calipers it went well. Not too much brake fluid on the garage floor. Now I can put the engine and trans back in this weekend.
I spent the day bending brake lines and making flares. Also got the fuel line and tank installed. Once I get the hoses for the rear brake cylinders I can bleed the brakes and get the engine and trans back in.
Took the chassis off of the rotisserie after painting it and started to assemble the suspension and brakes. Over the last couple of days I got the TCI front end with the sway bar assembled. The front brake lines are run all the way to the master cylinder. The rear end is mounted and the fuel line is run all the way to the front. Next I have to run the rear brake lines.
I made a dolly to hold the body while I finish the chassis. Plan is to finish weld the shock cross member, fill a few unused holes ans then paint the chassis. Then reassemble the chassis to get it ready for it's first ride this summer. This will allow me to work on the floor and the body while the chassis is being assembled.