My dad rolled the trans tunnel for me and bent the side flanges. Helps to have a retired tin knocker in the family. Then we made the piece to fit in the end of it using Greenlee punches to get the radii. I media blasted it to clean it up and tacked it into place. After finish welding it all I have to do is make the rest of the flange for the end and the front. We also measured for the steering shafts using wooden dowels. Shafts are on order and should be in this week.
Once I got the floor in I made a cardboard template to locate the steering column and hole for the brake pedal. Then I was able to transfer the holes over to the floor. Now I can layout the steering shafts and u-joints to connect the column to the rack and pinion steering box. I still have to slice the brake lever to get the right radius so it'll line up with my foot.
I finally got the rear part of the floor fitted in the car. I still need to bolt it down but at least it fits. I must have pull it out, do some trimming and put it back in more than 20 times to get it to fit right.
Finally got some time to work on the car. Got the center part of the floor fitted into the car. I was able to make a template out of cardboard for the rear section of the car and got that part of the floor roughed out. Tried it in the car and I still need to do some final trimming to get it to fit right. Hopefully I can get to it sometime this week.
I started on the floor for the 33. I had to make an access cover for the master cylinder. I used a Greenlee punch to make the radii in the corners. Then welded a plate on the bottom to support the cover. I'll put for holes in it so I can hold it down with 4 1/4-20 screws in each corner.