I finally got the rear part of the floor fitted in the car. I still need to bolt it down but at least it fits. I must have pull it out, do some trimming and put it back in more than 20 times to get it to fit right.
Finally got some time to work on the car. Got the center part of the floor fitted into the car. I was able to make a template out of cardboard for the rear section of the car and got that part of the floor roughed out. Tried it in the car and I still need to do some final trimming to get it to fit right. Hopefully I can get to it sometime this week.
I started on the floor for the 33. I had to make an access cover for the master cylinder. I used a Greenlee punch to make the radii in the corners. Then welded a plate on the bottom to support the cover. I'll put for holes in it so I can hold it down with 4 1/4-20 screws in each corner.