Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: artillerystevens's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View artillerystevens's profile Entries: 45
Views: 7284
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

03-21-2009 03:33 AM Dash
Just a pic of the dash with a few more pieces set in place

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #45]

03-21-2009 03:32 AM more center console pics
more center console pics, and the engine has all of the ac hoses and heater hoses ran to the firewall. Also everything on the engine is wired and ready to go!

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #44]

03-21-2009 03:30 AM Center console design idea and build
This was the idea I drew up on my computer. The next day I took all of the necessary measurements and started building

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #43]

03-21-2009 03:29 AM Dynamating the Cab
Alot of time has passed since I have posted an update, so here is the most recent. The brakes were finally finished. Found one more small leak that I need to address, other than that they are good. The cab has been dynamated, wiring is started. To date, I have everything in front of the fire wall done and about a third of the wiring in the cab. I will keep going on that tomorrow.
I just ordered my front bumper, and radiator along with a few other small trim parts this week. They will be getting here monday. The airbags have all been completely bolted in, just need to paint my airtank and throw that back on. I am hopefully only weeks away from having this thing drivable. Not DONE, but driavable. I also built my center console. Not finished but probably about 50% of the way there. I also picked out all of the colors that I will be using for the vinyl for the seats, doors, and console.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #42]

08-17-2008 07:24 PM First car show!
Soo it still isn't done, but I trailered it to the show still. I wanted to be there last year.. so not running this year will have to do.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #41]

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9