I've got a great start on controls.
The brake pedel is mounted up and the booster is in place.
So is the go pedel.
The seats are mounted now also.
I've mocked up the steering column using the chunks of the original I have.
My plan is to use a van column, hopefully my neighbor comes throug soon and I'll have a free one.
Onwards and upwards.
Making tin work to cover up the rear suspension and accept the seat
Since I cut up the rear seat pan nicely, all I had to do is skootch it forward.
The seat actually sits in the original location, the backrest is moved forward on the bottom only, reclining it slightly.